- Fundable Business Plans -financial projections
- Business start ups and expansions
- Franchises – Franfit liaison
- Marketing and sales – Gov’t contracting
- Strategic growth plans and execution strategies
- Spanish speaking and training
Lisha has been serving small businesses as an SBDC advisor for over nine years. She was previously with the Arizona SBDC Network as the Diversity and Women’s Business Coordinator. She was with the Austin SBDC for 3 years before transferring in May of 2016 to the San Antonio SBDC. Lisha has extensive experience growing small businesses. Lisha holds a BA from the University of Arizona, MFA from Vermont College and MIM from Thunderbird School.
Lisha is a widely published poet and is completing her second book. She is a Certified Life Coach and a member of the International Coach Federation.
Lisha primarily works out of the San Antonio office, but travels to Medina, Frio, Wilson and Atascosa counties to assist clients.
- Tel: 210-458-2454
- Location: San Antonio Office